Instant InfoSystems is the exclusive distributor for stratafax.
stratafax™ is the secure and reliable alternative to
on-premise fax solutions.
stratafax is a leading provider of innovative fax solutions that bring the power and reliability of on-premise fax servers with the flexibility and cost savings of a cloud-based fax service. stratafax eliminates fax machines, fax servers, and all associated fax hardware and moves inbound and outbound faxing to the cloud. This cloud-based architecture frees your organization from the high costs of telco long-distance charges, on-staff administrators, and hardware maintenance–while ensuring your company’s mission critical fax documents are sent and received securely, reliably, and confidentially.
Why Choose stratafax?
stratafax is a high-performance cloud fax service designed to track, document, manage and deliver fax traffic over enterprise networks of any size. Natively built on Microsoft’s .NET platform, stratafax supports Single Sign On (SSO) with any IDP which supports SAML 2.0, and integrates with the applications you are already using. With stratafax, sending a fax is as easy and seamless as sending an email or printing a document.
Enterprise Solution Every Business Can Afford
stratafax provides enterprise-grade security and advanced functionality to meet the strictest requirements of the large enterprise, at a price all businesses can afford.
- SSO with Azure AD, OKTA, Ping or any IDP (Identity provider) which supports SAML 2.0
- Faxes encrypted at the message level and in the end-to-end transmission
- Real-time replication to Microsoft Azure for DR
- Integrations with enterprise applications (such as SAP) for production faxing
- Secure Rest API
- Microsoft AD Sync Utility
- Auto Print Utility
- User Blast Faxing
Plus, stratafax provides real-time access to system status updates via the stratafax Status Page
Send and receive confidential documents safely and securely.
- Built native on Microsoft’s .NET platform
- Fax transmissions encrypted at a “message level” in addition to the secure HTTPS channel
- Equinix Datacenter is replicated in real-time to a Microsoft Azure site for DR
- Added security with Single Sign-On authentication
Eliminate the fax server costs and all telco transmission charges.
- No phone lines
- No fax boards
- No media gateways
- No administrative or maintenance costs
- Rapid deployment across locations
- Infinitely scalable and flexible to accommodate fluctuating fax volumes
Easy to Use
Send a fax as easily as sending an email or printing a document.
- Single Sign-On with any SAML 2.0 IDP
- No user training — send and receive faxes from the email application you are already using
- Send faxes directly from your mobile device or via the stratafax Print Driver
- Keep your existing fax numbers
The stratafax datacenter is in compliance with HIPAA, ISO 27001, NST 800-53/FISMA, PCI DSS, SOC 1 Type II, and SOC 2 Type II to help organizations meet the strictest compliance regulations.
stratafax solutions are supported by world-class service, support, and implementation partners who offer in-depth technical expertise in enterprise fax communications.
For Technical Support inquiries, contact stratafax at:
View real-time system status updates at the stratafax Status Page