Digital Marketing Specialist
About Instant InfoSystems
Instant InfoSystems is a leading service provider of cloud-based solutions for voice, fax, data, and security. We serve clients ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 1000 to improve their communication, collaboration, and overall operational efficiencies with a broad portfolio of the market’s leading SaaS products and superior technical service.
We are in a high-growth mode and in need of a superstar to help us boost our marketing and lead generation activities.
The Digital Marketing Specialist position requires an aptitude for inbound and outbound marketing, database management, an analytical mind, a positive attitude, fierce attention to detail, and a willingness to learn. The duties and responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist are:
- Coordinate all outbound marketing communications through Click Dimensions and Apollo including webinar invitations/registration, customer emails, newsletter, etc.
- Serve as primary marketing administrator of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions, ensuring lead data and marketing lists are continually updated and accurate
- Respond to all inbound leads by entering contacts in CRM, adding prospects to appropriate marketing lists, and contacting prospects to book appointment
- Oversee the company’s social media presence, coordinate postings across all social channels, monitor groups and discussions for prospecting, and create strategies to grow the company’s followers
- Create content for marketing campaigns including outbound email, newsletters, press releases, blog posts, social media, etc.
- Meet or exceed monthly lead generation quotas
In order to succeed in this position, applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (marketing, communications, etc.) or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, B2B marketing preferred
- Superb verbal and proven written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions, WordPress, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience and high degree of comfort with social media platforms
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; extremely detail oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- A track record of successful project management and high degree of comfort working collaboratively in cross functional groups
- An entrepreneurial spirit; willing and able to take initiative, self-motivate, and work in a flexible and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- A desire to grow professionally, take on new/additional responsibilities, be part of a close-knit team, and have fun along the way
- Excellent references
This position is remote for the foreseeable future, but would be an in-person position once Instant InfoSystems returns to an office setting.
Instant InfoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why you’ll love working here:
- You’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule
- We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, dedicated, smart people in an entrepreneurial environment
- You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance
Interested candidates should forward their resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Instant InfoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.