Replace Your Legacy Fax Server
an IIS Webinar
It’s time to replace your legacy fax server, and it’s easier than you think.
Most companies implemented their current fax solution over a decade ago. Since then, security requirements have escalated, integrations have become more complex, and managing multiple applications has become tedious and time-consuming. Many of these challenges can be eliminated with a more sophisticated product, but replacing the fax server can seem like a daunting task. It doesn’t have to be.
Learn how Instant InfoSystems and Biscom helped one of the world’s largest healthcare companies make the transition from 15 disparate fax systems – serving multiple business units with custom integrations – to a single, cohesive solution. You’ll hear direct from this customer about the migration process and see a live demonstration of how Biscom Enterprise Fax Manager simplifies fax monitoring and management.
Join us for an informative presentation and live demonstration where you will:
- Learn why now is the time to consider a more sophisticated and secure fax solution – and how making the change is not as hard as you think
- Hear directly from a key customer who has successfully made the change – consolidating 15 disparate fax systems, including RightFax™ and others, to a single Biscom solution (if they can do it, so can you!)
- See a live demonstration of how Biscom Enterprise Fax Management simplifies fax monitoring and management by allowing you to:
- Manage your entire environment from “a single pane of glass”
- Streamline control with integrated dashboards, compliance tools, and customizable views
- Create policies and dynamically apply changes across the entire environment
In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll hear from:
- David Burdette, IT Service Manager of a large international healthcare company who will share his experience consolidating more than 15 disparate fax environments with Biscom EFM
- Antonietta Carboni, Director of Channel Development at Biscom and fax industry veteran who worked closely with this customer
- Gus Agudelo, Senior Development Engineer for Biscom and the key technical resource for this customer deployment
- Juan Cueva, Director of Technical Services for Instant InfoSystems who oversees the organization’s most complex deployments
- David Angelidis, Director of Sales for Instant InfoSystems on why Biscom FAXCOM is the only solution to meet the complex requirements of this consolidation
Biscom and all Biscom product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Biscom Inc. OpenText™ RightFax™ is a registered trademark of OpenText Corporation. Instant InfoSystems is not an authorized partner of OpenText or reseller of OpenText products or OpenText support plans.