In the last 18 months, the world of cyber security has seen the greatest disruption of our time. Cybercrime has increased by 600% since the pandemic*, costing companies millions of dollars.
Does your team have the tools and the expertise to
effectively protect your organization?
Instant InfoSystems, Avant, and a panel of Cloud Security experts came together on August 25th and 26th for a two-part Security Boot Camp that uncovered the most common security concerns and how you can protect your company, your data, and your customers.
DAY 1: Wednesday, August 25, 10:00 AM PT – 11:00 AM PT
In this presentation, Bill Franklin, Security Guru and Senior Director of Cloud Engineering for Avant, discussed:
- The security disruption of COVID and the toll it is taking on companies of all sizes
- How to manage the new security complexity of a remote workforce
- How to train your employees to identify and stop a security breach
DAY 2: Thursday, August 26, 10:00 AM PT – 11:00 AM PT
On the second day, Bill Franklin led a panel of Security Subject Matter Experts from Cato Networks, CloudFlare, eSentire, and Ntirety, to discuss:
- How to deal with the shortage of security talent in your organization
- The importance of a comprehensive security assessment
- How to navigate the complex sea of security vendors and solutions
Space is limited so SAVE YOUR SPOT NOW. Registering once gives you access to both days of presentations.
About our Presenter
Bill Franklin is the Senior Director of Cloud Engineering at Avant, a leading distributor of IT and Cloud Security solutions and services. Bill brings over 10 years of technology expertise in hardware, software, and security.
*AP News 2020