In the last 18 months, the world of cyber security has seen the greatest disruption of our time. Cybercrime has increased by 600% since the pandemic*, costing companies millions of dollars.
Does your team have the tools and the expertise to
effectively protect your organization?
Instant InfoSystems, Avant, and a panel of Cloud Security experts came together on August 25th and 26th for a two-part Security Boot Camp that uncovered the most common security concerns and how you can protect your company, your data, and your customers.
DAY 1: Wednesday, August 25, 10:00 AM PT – 11:00 AM PT
In this presentation, Bill Franklin, Security Guru and Senior Director of Cloud Engineering for Avant, discussed:
- The security disruption of COVID and the toll it is taking on companies of all sizes
- How to manage the new security complexity of a remote workforce
- How to train your employees to identify and stop a security breach
DAY 2: Thursday, August 26, 10:00 AM PT – 11:00 AM PT
On the second day, Bill Franklin led a panel of Security Subject Matter Experts from Cato Networks, CloudFlare, eSentire, and Ntirety, to discuss:
- How to deal with the shortage of security talent in your organization
- The importance of a comprehensive security assessment
- How to navigate the complex sea of security vendors and solutions
About our Presenter
Bill Franklin is the Senior Director of Cloud Engineering at Avant, a leading distributor of IT and Cloud Security solutions and services. Bill brings over 10 years of technology expertise in hardware, software, and security.
*AP News 2020