By now you’ve likely read the stories of healthcare organizations struggling to keep up with the transmission of critical health data in the fight against COVID-19.
Join Instant InfoSystems and etherFAX for an informative and insightful presentation on how digital faxing can help your organization improve the speed, security, and reliability of time-sensitive document transmission.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How analog fax technology is slowing the transmission of time-sensitive documents – and how easy it is to switch to digital faxing
- The three ways to deploy digital faxing solutions: Hosted Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Direct Integration
- Why digital faxing is the most secure, reliable, and ubiquitous way to transmit sensitive information
- How direct fax solutions integrate directly with enterprise applications for faster processing of critical data
- How the etherFAX direct integration to Epic allows healthcare organizations to securely transport critical healthcare and business information via Epic Print Services (EPS) without changing a single workflow
Plus, you’ll see a technical deep dive of the etherFAX integration to Epic – available now in the Epic AppOrchard – and how this cloud-based solution can be quickly and easily deployed without a fax server or additional software.