Senior Account Manager
Instant InfoSystems is an award winning, Inc. 5000 company seeking a highly motivated Senior Account Manager who is experienced in selling either on-premise or cloud-based software solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for closing deals from appointments that are set up for you as well as upselling to existing customers. The Senior Account Manager will take appointments qualified from our Business Development team through various webinars, marketing campaigns, and business outreach and turn them into IIS customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager include:
• Identify and solicit new client accounts.
• Establish, and maintain high-level client relationships.
• Support creation of software development and integration proposals.
• Close new business opportunities.
Successful candidates will have:
• 5+ year’s sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota.
• Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
• Great track record, with past earnings reflective of your success.
• Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
• Experience with complex sales environment.
Must have the following abilities:
• To learn new technologies quickly
• To sell consultatively, defining a solution to meet specific customer needs
• To think beyond the initial project for the customer
• To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
• To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
• Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic
• Sense of Urgency
• Results Oriented
• Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Strong Leadership skills
• High degree of Integrity
• Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
• Good Listener and Quick Learner
• Sense of Humor
• Team Player that can work independently as needed
Why you’ll love this job:
• You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
• You’ll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a full company holiday schedule
• At the company’s headquarters in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, Hermosa Pier, and loads of great lunch spots
• You’ll love the casual atmosphere, frequent company lunches, and company events like dinners, paintball, casino night, and the President’s Club trip to Las Vegas.