Business Development Executive
Open Position - Cloud Solutions
Instant InfoSystems is an award-winning, Inc. 5000 technology service provider seeking a highly motivated candidate who is looking to break into cloud-based software sales and marketing.
In this position, you will assist in developing lead generation programs to identify prospective customers for the company’s UCaaS, CCaaS, and SD-WAN solutions. Once identified, you will use your tenacity and charm to connect with company executives and schedule meetings, presentations, and demonstrations of the company’s cloud solutions.
The Business Development Executive role is highly strategic to the company’s growth and success. This role is responsible for kicking-off the sales cycle by identifying prospects, contacting high level executives, probing for a need or fit, introducing our solutions, and obtaining a commitment to participate in a sales presentation. Researching, identifying and cold-calling qualified leads are key components of the position.
The ideal candidate has what it takes to:
- Kick-off the sales cycle by taking a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities and setting meetings with qualified prospects
- Nurture leads to actively engage with potential customers, elevate their interest in our solutions, and uncover future opportunities
- Support and collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Use a combination of outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social selling tools to increase the sales opportunity pipeline
- Meet weekly goals for qualified meetings with relentlessness determination and a “no mountain too high” attitude
- Make a great first impression on our future customers, listen to their needs, and align it with our value proposition.
- Regularly re-engage and re-target your lead pipeline with persistence and tenacity
- Circumvent prospect objections in order to establish meaningful and dynamic conversations with key decision makers
The ideal candidate also has these key attributes:
- Hunter mentality, creative thinker, and team player
- Outstanding phone personality and high degree of comfort making cold calls
- Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with customer relationship management applications and social selling tools is a plus
- Prior telesales/telemarketing experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
- There’s no limit to what you can earn — your income is commensurate to your success.
- You’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule
- We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings
- We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events such as Casino Night, paintball, laser tag, go-karting, and more
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, dedicated, smart people in an entrepreneurial environment
- You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time
Interested candidates should forward their resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Instant InfoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.