Business Development Associate
Instant InfoSystems is an award winning, Inc. 5000 tech consulting firm seeking a highly motivated candidate who is looking to break into cloud-based software sales and marketing. In this position, you will identify and contact corporate executives to schedule demonstrations of Instant InfoSystems various software products.
Specifically, the Business Development Associate is responsible for kicking-off the sales cycle by contacting high level executives, probing for a need or fit, introducing our solutions and obtaining a commitment to participate in a sales presentation. Researching, identifying and cold-calling qualified leads are key components of the position.
Instant InfoSystems consistently promotes from within and this position is the ideal springboard for anyone seeking a career in sales and marketing.
- Kick-off the sales cycle by taking a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Set qualified meetings with prospects to help the company achieve its revenue goals
- Nurture leads to actively engage with potential customers, elevate their interest in our solutions, and uncover future opportunities
- Support and collaborate with Account Management team
- Actively engage with existing customers to maintain relationships and uncover new opportunities
- Use a combination of outbound calls, emails, SalesLoft, ToutApp, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social selling tools to increase the sales opportunity pipeline
- Meet weekly goals for qualified meetings with relentlessness determination and a “no mountain too high” attitude
- Use your natural wit and charm to make a great first impression on our future customers. Listen to their needs and align it with our value proposition.
- Regularly re-engage and re-target your lead pipeline with persistence and tenacity
- Circumvent prospect objections in order to establish meaningful and dynamic conversations with key decision makers
- Outstanding phone personality and high degree of comfort making cold calls
- Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills
- Hunter Mentality and team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with customer relationship management applications and social selling tools is a plus
- Prior telesales/telemarketing experience is preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
- We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings
- We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events such as Casino Night, paintball, laser tag, go-karting, and more
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic, smart people in a fun and fast-paced environment
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation plan with an earning potential commensurate with your success, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule
- You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within
- At the company’s headquarters in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, Hermosa Pier, and loads of great lunch spots
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, bagel Fridays, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time
Interested candidates should forward their resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Instant InfoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.