It’s Time to Replace Your Fax Server
There are many reasons why you should replace your fax server (moving to the cloud, simplifying reporting and monitoring, enhancing fax routing capabilities, just to name a few) but if the thought of migrating your integrations and applications is overwhelming, you’re not alone. Join us for an informative live webinar, Replacing Your Legacy Fax Server is Easier Than You Think, on Wednesday, April 18.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Instant InfoSystems and Biscom helped one of the world’s largest healthcare companies make the transition from 15 disparate fax systems—including RightFax™ and others—to a single, cohesive solution. You’ll hear directly from this customer about the migration process and see a live demonstration of how Biscom Enterprise Fax Manager simplifies fax monitoring and management.
Join us for an informative presentation and live demonstration where you will:
- Learn why now is the time to consider a more sophisticated and secure fax solution – and how making the change is not as hard as you think.
- Hear directly from a key customer who has successfully made the change – consolidating 15 disparate fax systems—serving multiple business units with custom integrations—to a single Biscom solution (if they can do it, so can you!)
- See a live demonstration of how Biscom Enterprise Fax Management simplifies fax monitoring and management by allowing you to:
- Manage your entire environment from “a single pane of glass”
- Streamline control with integrated dashboards, compliance tools, and customizable views
- Create policies and dynamically apply changes across the entire environment
About our Panelists:
David Burdette, IT Service Manager of a large international healthcare company who will share his experience consolidating more than 15 disparate fax environments with Biscom Enterprise Fax Management
Antonietta Carboni, Director of Channel Development at Biscom and fax industry veteran
Gus Agudelo, Senior Development Engineer for Biscom and key technical resource for this customer deployment
Juan Cueva, Director of Technical Services for Instant InfoSystems who oversees the organization’s most complex deployments
David Angelidis, Director of Sales for Instant InfoSystems on why Biscom FAXCOM is the only solution to meet the complex requirements of this customer
Space is limited but I am holding a seat for you, so you can REGISTER HERE.
If you aren’t able to join us on April 18th, but would like more information or a copy of the presentation, simply register for the event and you will be on the list to receive all of the presentation materials.
*Instant InfoSystems is an independent provider of RightFax™ services and support. RightFax™ is a registered trademark of OpenText™ Corporation. Instant InfoSystems is not an authorized partner of OpenText™ or reseller of OpenText™ products or OpenText™ support plans.