If you need a fax partner, no one knows more about fax than Instant InfoSystems
For nearly 25 years, Instant InfoSystems has been helping companies of all sizes, in nearly every industry, manage their mission critical fax and document delivery environments. With that depth of experience and longevity, it is no exaggeration to say no one knows more about fax than Instant InfoSystems. And, with our technical expertise and world-class services and support, no one is better able to help you optimize your secure fax and document delivery environment than IIS.
So, if you are looking for a true value-added partner to help you manage your mission critical fax and document delivery environment, here are five reasons why you should look at IIS:
- We are the largest independent provider of fax and document delivery solutions in North America, offering the market’s leading and most innovative solutions including Biscom™, etherFAX™, Retarus™, FaxCore™, XMedius™, stratafax™ and more. When you partner with IIS, you will be served by a team of highly specialized fax experts who will assess your business needs and recommend the product that is right for you.
- With our broad portfolio of products and strategic relationships, we have an insider view of product roadmaps and future innovations. We can show you how today’s market leading solutions are delivering the most advanced and innovative features that improve security, compliance, and interoperability — and it is exciting! You can read more about that in our blog.
- We are also experts in RightFax™ with over 20 years’ experience servicing and supporting RightFax environments*. If you are currently using RightFax and considering an alternative solution, our combined expertise in RightFax™ and these best-of-breed products uniquely qualifies us to help you make an easy transition to a new, full-featured fax solution.
- If you are currently using RightFax and not considering an alternative solution, you may be interested to know that RightFax 10.5 has reached Sustained Maintenance and version 10.6 will go into Sustained Maintenance next year. Once a RightFax version goes into Sustained Maintenance, it has reached its development end-of-life. That is, no new development for bug fixes, patches, or updates will be performed. IIS offers the critical transition tools to make the cutover to a new solution as seamless as possible, plus the necessary support and services to keep your RightFax environment running smoothly during the transition.
- If you are not ready to make the switch to a new solution, IIS continues to provide world-class services and support for complex RightFax environments, including average hold times of under 2 minutes. Plus, When you choose IIS for your RightFax Support, you will receive a FREE disaster recovery cloud-fax service to ensure you continue to send and receive mission critical faxes in the event of a RightFax failure.
Plus, if your organization is like most, you are managing change at a rapid pace – changing technologies, changing business processes and industry regulations, and changing needs of your internal and external stakeholders. So it would only make sense to look for a partner who can help you manage this change, and make the process a whole lot easier. That’s where IIS has the real advantage. As a 25-year veteran of the fax industry, IIS has seen (and weathered) our fair share of change. And we believe we can help you do the same. You can read more about Instant InfoSystems’s staying power in a recent article about IIS by respected Fax Industry Analyst Mark Malone.
If you are interested in taking a look at what IIS can do for you, please give us a call or contact one of our Fax Specialists. We’d love the opportunity to serve you.
*Instant InfoSystems is an independent provider of RightFax services and support. RightFax is a registered trademark of OpenText Corporation. Instant InfoSystems is not an authorized partner of OpenText or reseller of OpenText products.