Fax in the Cloud Security Webinar
As some of you may painfully recall, last October Level 3 Communications experienced a service outage which left many companies without phone, fax, or internet service. Many other service providers such as AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon also experienced service disruption because of their reliance on the Level 3 infrastructure.
However, if you were lucky enough to rely on Retarus or etherFAX for your cloud fax transmissions, you were likely protected from that outage.
How is that possible?
The etherFAX network is built on a multi-carrier backbone, protecting your mission-critical fax environment from the outages of a single carrier. This redundant architecture is critical in times of service outages or catastrophic events such as hurricanes and other natural disasters.
Retarus relies on its global data center & carrier network for scalability, performance, availability. This ensures the greatest level of cost control for its customers through global carrier breakout coverage, low latency through global data center network, and carrier-grade equipment. Retarus customers also have a 24/7 real-time view of the Retarus global network status through the Retarus status portal. In the case of the Level 3 outage, Retarus communicated with customers even before Level 3 and were able to resume operations within 2 minutes, long before most customers noticed the outage.
So it comes as no surprise that when we surveyed our customers on their top concerns regarding cloud faxing, security and reliability were chief among the concerns.
If you are considering moving your fax infrastructure to the cloud, we encourage you to join us for our webinar, Fax in the Cloud: Risk Mitigation. In this 2-day event, we will hear from Retarus and etherFAX about their superior levels of security and redundancy to protect your mission critical fax operations. In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Retarus—A fully hosted fax solution best compared to OpenText’s EasyLink Fax2Mail offering, but with key differentiators in cost, functionality, design and minimum licensing agreements.
- Security: AES, HTTPS, forced TLS, VPN, SSL encryption
- Regulatory Compliance: PCI‐DSS, HIPAA, SOX, Tier 4 DC SSA16 and ISAE3402 certification
- Disaster Recovery: Real‐time failover, global data centers, defined SLAs
- High Availability: Never Busy Technology, dynamic routing, infrastructure operating at 30% max capacity, 7 fully redundant Hot/Hot US, EU, Asia Data Centers fully synchronized
- etherFAX Hybrid-Cloud Enablement for RightFax—etherFAX for RightFax is a data transmission solution that harnesses the power of the cloud to accelerate performance for existing RightFax servers, while allowing users to maintain on-premise control.
- Security: Defense in depth, multi-level encryption (transport and message level encryption using ECC), military grade, exceeds NIST/NSA standards, CIDR restriction rules
- Regulatory Compliance: HIPAA, SOX, PCI‐DSS Certification (Level‐1‐In Scope 3 Process)
- Disaster Recovery: Immediate Disaster Recovery and fault tolerance, global data centers
- High Availability: Four Nines Reliability, Real-time Network, Load Balancing, Active-Active Configuration
For more information regarding fax in the cloud security, cost, and regulatory compliance, feel free to contact us directly via e-mail or by phone at (866) 830-3248.
Instant InfoSystems is an independent provider of RightFax services and support. RightFax is a registered trademark of OpenText Corporation. Instant InfoSystems is not an authorized partner of OpenText or reseller of OpenText products.